Did you’ve ever seen any typographic of other designers and really want know the font name? Me too, sometimes my customer also indicate font style on their project. Here is an easy sample to find it.
1. For example, This is the font that I want to know it.
2. Open an image in Adobe Photoshop, then crop only text you want to know.
3. Change text image into black/white mode then make text and background contrast as much as possible.
4. Open browser then go to: http://new.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/
5. Click browse button to upload an image file from 4 then click the “continue” button.
6. Now you’d got the font name or the most similar font in the font list.
7. Yeah, you’ve already got its name. Next you may continue search and download it at dafont.com